Internet access and smartphones have profoundly impacted all retail, consumer products and wholesale distribution businesses. Consumers can engage, browse, compare, shop and share on a mobile device anywhere, anytime. As they do, their expectations of the brand and overall customer experience have dramatically increased. Companies that are harnessing technology are setting new standards in customer experience. Companies that are not are falling behind.
Which is why we’re searching for the very best case studies. Examples of companies harnessing SAP technologies to deliver superior end-to-end customer experiences.
Specifically, we’re looking for case studies aligned to the topics highlighted in our research report. We want to hear about your business challenge, how you went about tackling it, and the outcomes you achieved.
The community wants to hear from you, they want to tap into your expertise and experience.
If your story is chosen you’ll be a VIP speaker at North America’s premier SAP conference for the consumer industries. This is an incredible platform to showcase your amazing work!
Key things to know include;
- All abstracts are due by Friday, July 27.
- Once you have submitted your abstract we will reach out to further explore your story.
- All abstracts will be vetted by our advisory committee which is predominantly made up of your peers.
- There is NO need to write a long paper. Other than your short abstract, the only other deliverable will be your final presentation (due 1 month prior to conference).
- Customer Experience Innovation Forum speakers receive a single complimentary round-trip economy flight, two hotel nights at the conference venue, and a conference pass.
Submit your abstract below or call Kyle Tate on +1 914-509-5354 and discuss your story further.